Rebirth

Posted by Harris Saturday, April 24, 2010
Salam.

I am truly sorry for not being a good blogger. I've got the time but Im not using it well.
For this rebirth post, I am telling those who reads this that ; I'll be doing a project to help the Wake Up Project guys by using my gifts to translate the Phase 3 series into our native language Bahasa Malaysia. This is the way I choose to support the dakwah, and what's yours?

I hope that I'll be able to do this by my own but! I really hope that anyone of you would help me out. This project is still unsure of its completeness. So, don't look forward for it too much. :) I have asked Achernahr & Noreagaa, for permissions translating Phase 3 into Malaysian. Translating will not be the only thing though, I will commit myself in doing further research. Support our brothers & sisters who fights in name of Allah.

0 comments

Post a Comment